While on vacation I took only a few pictures because I am not as good at this as the rest of you. I'll share some of what I have with you here.
The first picture is where grandpa chose to sit for spaghetti dinner night.
The second is what we will call "shirtless spaghetti night".
Their mothers' thought it would be best to remove their shirts to eat their dinner - go figure!
3 comments:
It is not where I chose to sit!!! It was the only place available! There were only so many chairs and so much room around the table....besides, I wouldn't dare participate in "Shirtless Spaghetti Night"!! I can hear you all sighing with a shared sense of relief!!
I thought we were calling that first picture "Grandpa sitting with all of his friends."
I would also like to note here that I was also sitting at the shirtless spaghetti table (notice I'm not in the picture?), next to Eli, whose lap was apparently hungrier than his mouth!
the pictures and the comments crack me up. those are going in the photo book for sure, with Staci's caption for Gary's photo! :-)
Post a Comment