Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our trip to Atlanta,,,



While Steve & Michelle were off vacationing, Dad and I got to spend some time with Eli and Connor. The first two nights we took them out for dinner but then, Steve's car broke down so we were home bound but all went well. Dad actually, borrowed a neighbor's car to get Connor to his T-ball game. Eli and I had to stay home because we didn't have enough time to switch the car seats. It was a good game, I heard, and Connor did well so it was well worth it. In the meanwhile, Eli played with his cars.
The second picture is of Connor and Grandpa relaxing on Sunday morning. Grandpa was a bit bummed because we couldn't go to Waffle House for breakfast...maybe, next time we will take them...

2 comments:

Steve said...

The photo of Connor and Dad on the chair is fantastic. I wonder if Connor falls asleep within minutes of hitting that position, too.

Mary Lou said...

I have a feeling that he does not...
He liked sitting there with grandpa though, which was cute.